2017 Nicholas County 4-H Camp
Welcome to the 2017 Nicholas County 4-H Overnight Camp
About the Camp
The Nicholas County 4-H overnight camp is located at the Nicholas County Veteran’s Memorial Park in Summersville. The campers participate in activities such as: swimming, archery, air rifles, rocketry, sewing, cooking, making crafts, living in cabins, and making new friends. Any 4-H member or first year 4-Her that has completed 3rd grade through the age of 18 may attend the camp.
Things to Know Before You Register
- Camp spaces fill on a first come/first served basis.
- We do not take requests for which cabin you want or with who you want to stay with.
- The camp fee is to be paid in full by the first day of camp
Youth are not fully registered until the following steps are completed.
1. Signed Registration Form
2. Signed Camp Code of Conduct & Rules Form
3. Signed Health Statement
4. Signed Media Release Form
5. Signed Free/Reduced Meal Application (if applicable)
6. Signed Camper Release Form and Permission to Transport Form
7. Full Payment of $75.00
Items to Bring
Please consider labeling items. We will not be held responsible for items lost or stolen.
Bed Linens, Quilt, Sleeping Bag, Pillow
Shorts, T-Shirts, Jeans, Light Jacket
Rain Gear, Swim Wear, Tennis Shoes
Sun Screen, Hat, Reusable Water Bottle
Towels, Wash Cloth, Toiletries,
Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toothpaste
Do Not Bring the Following Items
WVU 4-H Extension Agent
715 Main St.
Summersville, WV 26651